Bondi Mizrachi is a Modern Orthodox, Zionist Shule that prides itself on its warm and friendly atmosphere. With a young and dynamic Rabbi, the shule continues to grow and is attracting new members from all age groups and all segments of the community. The Rabbi makes himself readily available to those who need. We invite you to enjoy the meaningful and “haimishe” experience that is Bondi Mizrachi.
- Minyanim are held every morning and afternoon, weekdays, Shabbat, Sundays and Chagim.
- There are regular weekly shiurim.
- Many social activities are organised, including community lunches, Seuda Shlishit and dinners, which usually include informative guest speakers from all over the world.
- Children’s services are held on Friday nights and Shabbat mornings.
- There is a Kiddush every Shabbat morning after the Service
- Bar Mitzvahs, Bat Mitzvahs and Aufrufs are hosted in the Shul.
- There is an after school learning program, during school term, on a Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons for years 1-7.